TRU-CO is an innovative leader in the modular construction industry, offering cutting-edge pre-fabricated modular solutions for our Clients across a variety of markets. We offer high quality, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable projects that are completed with a 50% faster schedule.
Prefabricated Modules are completed in a controlled environment in our manufacturing facility, leading to the highest quality and avoiding inclement weather. Both the site preparation and the factory production of modules runs simultaneously, allowing us to complete projects up to 50% faster than conventional site-built construction.
What is MODULAR CONSTRUCTION?
- Modular buildings can range from temporary, portable accommodations to multi-story hotels, residential and commercial projects
- Modular construction is a process in which a majority (or portion) of the building is fabricated off-site under factory controlled conditions.
- The building is manufactured in pieces called “modules” that each include completed structure, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, furniture, fixtures, & equipment, and exterior and interior finishes.
- The prefabricated finished modules are up to 90% complete then protected and transported to the site
- On site the modules are craned onto the foundation and then interconnected and finished and have the appearance of a conventional construction project
- Modular buildings are built to the same standards as conventional buildings and meet all applicable building codes, they comply with brand standards, and any other client requirements and specifications
Why Go Modular?
- Reduced Construction Time: Modular units are delivered to the site pre-assembled and pre-finished, then stacked. Construction time can be reduced significantly, compared with conventionally built structures.
- Higher Quality: By building and finishing modular units in a factory under controlled conditions, final product quality can be enhanced with a more precise fitting of components, and repetitive installation and finishing performed in a dry, climate-controlled environment.
- Less Cost and Waste: With reduced waste, reduced construction time, and completion of assembly and installation in a controlled environment, the possibilities for cost savings are compelling. Additionally, these cost savings often result in a “green” advantage for the project.
Choosing Tru-Co as a main manufacturer of wellsite accommodations has proven to be the right choice and made my job as manager of a large fleet so much easier. We have found a manufacturer that would go to great lengths to provide us with a strong product and the best “attitude of service to the customer”. I have truly appreciated the privilege it has been to work with Tru-Co Structures.
Wellsite Manager at Apex Oilfield
TRU-CO Structures is a progressive manufacturer, specializing in re-locatable structures and modular buildings. Our capabilities include design, manufacturing, transportation, installation, and site preparation.